Friday, January 1, 2016

Welcome!

To see new places and be one with nature is a craving I constantly have. An aching need, almost like an addiction, that leaves me heartbroken if unsatisfied. I may be a bit of a late bloomer, but there is good reason for that. My journey has just picked up it's pace once again. I hope my journey helps you with yours. If you just want to see in the eyes of another, I hope you like what you read.

Feel free to visit my other blogs as well:
My Bedtime Stories - Here I pretty much blog about everything I feel like talking about
Lakad Tsibog - Here are our Food Trips and things related to food

So enough of the hi's and hello's. Tara na! Gumala na tayo!

Much love!

Blog list:
Gearing Up!
Excited for Cagbalete!
Cagbalete Island, Mauban, Quezon
Selfie Bucket List
Kamay ni Hesus, Lucban, Quezon
Where Have I Been?
Laguna: Nagcarlan and Liliw
Calinawan Cave - Daranak Falls - Tanay Church

Where you office is anywhere with internet

DIY Trips
Solo Travels

No comments:

Post a Comment