Friday, March 4, 2016

Selfie Bucket List

I never used to like Selfies. Didn't even really like having my picture taken, but since about 2 years ago, I've started to appreciate taking a selfie. So I have started a Selfie Bucket List! It's still growing and some have been crossed off the list already. Some are a long shot or just dreams (libre naman mangarap). You never know though, I just might cross it out at some point in my life.

SELFIE:
  • with a full sleeve tattoo
  • with Apo Whang-od or Grace
  • on the summit of the top 3 highest mountains in the Philippines
  • with a sea of clouds
  • with a whale shark
  • on a road trip with friends
  • lying down on white sand
  • jump shot on pink sand
  • sitting down on golden sand
  • with diving gear
  • walking on a sandbar
  • with a live starfish
  • with an endangered species
  • swimming above corals
  • with Nemo or Dory
  • while swimming with a sea turtle
  • pitching my tent on a beach
  • pitching my tent on a mountain
  • roasting marshmallows over a bonfire
  • jumping off a cliff into water
  • hundreds of meters above ground on a line
  • climbing roots
  • while rappelling
  • on a hot air balloon
  • while parasailing 
  • while Whitewater Rafting
  • horse back riding
  • on a horse on the beach
  • chilling on a huuuge ass duyan (hammock) 
  • going down a sand dune
  • in an outreach program
  • as a volunteer tutor to kids
  • hugging a snowman I made myself
  • boarding a plane on a domestic flight
  • getting off a plane from an international flight 
  • watching fireflies light up the night
  • making water spray while on a jet ski
  • running down The Great Wall
  • having wine with the view of the sea, white walls and blue doors
  • spotting an alien or bigfoot in a huge working miniature exhibit
  • on top of an elephant
  • partying it out in Oktoberfest
  • drenched in Songkran
  • chillin' in a kawa over flames!

No comments:

Post a Comment